me

me
this is me

Saturday, February 21, 2009

challenge yourself

win this :
3 sheets of stickers
a kit to make 12x12
spool of ribbon
& a goodie baggie
all you have to do is the 5 part challenge :
do all or as many as you can and post a pic of each finished challenge in a comment post
follow the blog you can see if you are the winner and enjoy yourself!
the challenge (1-3 &5 must be done for this challenge not before)
starts 2/21 - 2/27 end
1. layout 12x12


2.make three cards :
themed
love
thinking of you
simply missed
(choose out of the card sketches from pagemaps.com)

1. 2.3.4.


5.
3.find your fav layout you have ever done and post a picture.
4.altered item of your choice
5. pay it forward:
find a way to pay your good in your life and post how you did it !

2 comments:

  1. Ok I completed # 1 and # 4 on my blog. It is the top two projects.

    http://calieromero.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-projects.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how pretty the can is so cute n i love the layout great job

    ReplyDelete